Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
An easy Asian crockpot recipe for tender chicken thighs in a lemon, soy sauce, honey and garlic sauce.
- 1/3 Cup Honey (Pure Unfiltered Local)
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 Cup Flour or Tapioca Starch
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Tapioca
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb Frozen Broccoli Florets
Wash chicken and pat dry. Dredge the chicken in flour and place in the slow cooker.
Combine honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and tapioca in a small bowl. Pour over the top of the chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3-5 hours. Serve chicken and sauce over brown rice.