Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo Rigatoni
A nice creamy Alfredo with zero effort!
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream or Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 8 oz Rigatoni, cooked al dente
- 1/3 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
In the bowl of a slow cooker, add chicken, butter, heavy cream, chicken broth. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Cook on high for 2 hours, until the chicken is cooked through. Shred the chicken and add back to the slow cooker.
Keep the slow cooker on high and stir in pasta and Parmesan, and cook until the pasta is tender, 20 to 25 minutes more. Serve immediately with parsley.