Healthy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is a delicious stroganoff recipe. It’s very easy and very tasty, using round steak along with mushrooms, onions, and chives. Try serving it over hot, buttered noodles.
- 1-1/2 lbs Top Round Steak
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cupe Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 1 Tbsp Flour or Tapioca Flour
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cups Cream of Soup Replacement (See below)
- 8 oz Fresh Mushrooms
- 16 oz Sour Cream, or Paleo Sour Cream (See below)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Dried Chives
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
Place the beef in the bottom of a slow cooker, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place onion on top of beef, and then add cream of soup replacement, mushrooms, and water. Season with chives, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and bouillon.
In a small bowl, mix together the wine with the flour. Pour over the beef. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours. Stir in the sour cream and parsley, and continue cooking for 1 hour.