Herbed Fresh Turkey
Fresh thyme and marjoram lend amazing flavor to turkey breast. It comes out of the slow cooker perfectly tender.
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Brown or Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sage
- 1/4 Cup Thyme
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive or Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Minced Fresh Marjoram
- 1 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Boneless Skinless Turkey Breasts
In a blender, process the first 15 ingredients until blended. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Transfer turkey and marinade to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 165°.